Create great looking crossword puzzles for PowerPoint, PDF and Google Slides with ease.
- Design crosswords the way you want them to look - with the full power of PowerPoint or Google Slides (the fonts you want and outlines you want)
- Easy to use - just add answers and hints - and you are ready to go
- You can use the crossword puzzles you create for commercial and personal use
How does it work?
- Add answers and hints
- Download as a PowerPoint file where you can choose to customise the puzzle even further
- Use in your classroom or sell on your own website
How do I customise the crossword?
The final crossword you download is a PowerPoint file with normal shapes and textboxes. Each shape and textbox can be changed to whichever font and color you prefer.
How many hints and answers can I add? You can add as many hints and answers as you want. The crossword creator will keep creating layouts to fit all the words in.
Can I sell these for commercial use?
Yes once you buy the Crossword Creator, you can create unlimited Crosswords, and you can sell these for commercial use.
Do these crosswords work in Keynote or Google Slides?
Yes. Even though they are downloaded as pptx files, you can open them in Google Slides or Keynote with no problem.
Where are my crosswords stored?
All crosswords are stored in your browser and not on our servers. This means if you do swap computers or browsers, your crosswords will not automatically appear there.
I am so excited to get started with this. I appreciate the fact that it can be imported into PowerPoint, which is how I create most things. Then it can go to PDF from there with your FlatPack. Thank You!”Playful Otter (TPT Seller)
When creating a crossword puzzle, getting everything lined up correctly (and pleasing to the eye) can be a chore, but this software solution by Bearwood Labs makes the process easy breezy! Thank you!That Library Girl (TPT Seller)
I’m having more fun using this product to make crossword puzzles than I ever imagined! It’s such a huge time saver. In the future it would be awesome if there was a way to edit a word instead of having to delete and type it over again.Tutor of Three (TPT Seller)
- You can generate crossword from Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari
- The crossword puzzles generated are PowerPoint files that can be opened in PowerPoint, Google Slides or Keynote