Copy to selected slides in Power Pack
Power Pack Guide > Copy to slides
Copy to selected slides
This feature allows you to copy any object(s) to the slides you select
- Select the objects you want to copy
- Click on Copy to Slides
- Select the slides you want to copy the object to (or all)
- Click on OK
Remove from slides
Once you have copied an object to other slides you can also remove it from all slides at once.
- Select the object you want to remove
- Click on the drop down of Copy to Slides
- Click on remove from slides
- This object will be removed from all slides
What objects can I copy to all slides?
You can copy any PowerPoint object (i.e. pictures, shapes, groups of shapes, textboxes) to other slides. The one object you will not be able to do this for though is placeholders. As this is something that can only be placed within a slide master.
Back to Power Pack Guide