Create great looking wordsearches for PowerPoint, Keynote, PDF and Google Slides
- Design wordsearches the way you want them to look - with the full power of PowerPoint or Google Slides (the fonts you want and outlines you want)
- Easy to use - just add words - and you are ready to go
- You can use the wordsearches you create for commercial and personal use
- Warns you if the puzzle contains any inappropriate words
How does it work?
- Choose your wordsearch template (grid size, page layout etc.)
- Create a word list
- Download the wordsearch as a PowerPoint to sell as a PDF, Google Slides etc.
How do I customise the wordsearch?
The final wordsearch you download is a PowerPoint file with normal shapes and textboxes. Each shape and textbox can be changed to whichever font and color you prefer.
How many words can I add? You can add as many words as you want. The wordsearch puzzle creator will fit as many as possible into the wordsearch. If the wordsearch grid is too small, you can change the size to fit more of them in.
Is there a refund available?
If for whatever reason you are not happy with the product, you are allowed to ask for a refund 30 days after purchase.
Can I sell these for commercial use?
Yes once you buy the Wordsearch Creator, you can create unlimited wordsearches, and you can sell these for commercial use.
Do these wordsearches work in Keynote or Google Slides?
Yes. Even though they are downloaded as PowerPoint files, you can open them in Google Slides or Keynote with no problem.
I’ve purchased several word search creators. Each one was not only a huge disappointment but ultimately a big waste of money. This word search creator is by far the best! It’s easy to use, allows for many, many words in a single puzzle, and even warns me if the puzzle contains unintended naughty words (like pee). Lol. I’m so delighted with this resource! Thank you!Smarter Teaching (K-8)
This is a great program! I especially love that I can create my own shapes for word searches, I have been able to get very creative with those, making shapes to match the theme of the word search. I appreciate the newest update that tells you whether “bad words” are present in the word search. Thank you for creating this!All About Art (TPT Seller)
This exceeded my expectations and THEN some! Thank you so much for an excellent product. - LaurenMama’s Learning Corner (TPT Seller)
- You can generate wordsearch from Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari
- The wordsearches generated are PowerPoint files that can be opened in PowerPoint, Google Slides or Keynote